With over 50+ years of teaching experience, Henry Baskerville is the pre-eminent wing-shooting instructor. He offers private instruction in skeet, trap, sporting clays and bird hunting for individuals, groups, hunters and more. Whether you are a “never picked up a shotgun” beginner or an avid bird hunter, Henry and his staff will amaze you with the ease and ability of getting you on the clay. With an average time of just 4 minutes, Henry is able to have a beginner student crushing clays on the basic incoming bird.
Gun hire is available for those that either do not own their own shotgun or wish to try a different gauge or model. The shooting school offers a very wide array of guns in all gauges (.410 bore up to 12 gauge) and models including Beretta, Krieghoff, Browning and Remington. Gun hire is always included with the cost of private instruction. Henry, Kate and Dennis are master instructors and excellent at fitting guns. Have you ever patterned your shotgun? Do you have to strain to see over the rib? Is the cast correct for you you as right handed or perhaps, a left handed shooter? Should you lengthen the pull? All of these questions and more will be answered in a complete gun fitting.
Lessons may be purchased in individual quantities or as a package of five which does offer a significant discount. A single lesson may be shared between two shooters and is encouraged, as shooting is normally a sport shared amongst friends and family. A third shooter may be added to a lesson for a nominal fee. Groups of 6 or more shooters must submit a non-refundable $100 deposit to reserve their date. The balance is due the day of the shoot. For corporate events, kindly click on our Corporate Events tab and submit a quote request so that we may supply your company with the most accurate pricing structure for your individual group event.
Henry and his staff will be more than happy to assist in all of the details of your shoot to ensure you and your guests have an incredible shooting experience. The most important rule to remember….
If you aren’t having fun, you have to go home!
(No one has ever left because of a lack of a great time.)
- Always keep the shotgun pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep finger off of the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Always keep shotgun unloaded until ready to use.
- Always keep muzzle over the shelf when loading.
- Actions are to remain open at all times when shotguns are not in use.
- No handling of shotguns when someone is down range.
- Shot shells are restricted to low brass with shot size no larger than #7.5
- Mandatory 10 second hold with muzzle pointed into field on any misfire before clearing.
- Eye and Ear protection is mandatory at all times on the range.
- Minor children are the responsibility of their parent(s) or guardian(s).
- CSC staff is not responsible for any abandoned or forgotten items on club property.